27th July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?

sir what is the cutt off for engineering admissions and please send the details of architecture engineering what exams should be given for architecture engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for NATA exam and currently pursing Electronics engineering? Scope of Architecture against engineering?
  2. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  3. Which are the entrance exams for Architecture engineering? Information about the colleges near MP? Names of those colleges and their address details?
  4. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  5. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  7. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  8. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  9. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  10. Eligibility for Architecture after Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  12. Is Civil Engineering better than Architecture?
  13. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 338 in NATA? What is the last date of filling the 2nd counseling?
  15. What will be better for me between engineering and architecture after scoring 88% in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA? -- [New]
  17. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  18. Which is better to study among Architecture and Petroleum Engineering for girls? Eligibility to get admission?
31st January 2012, 08:49 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?

hi..architectural engineering is one of the best graduation courses possible that an student can do.there is an great scope for development if an student does an architectural engineering course ,there are many colleges offering g this course in the country,
before choosing an architectural engineering filed you should be fully aware that o be successful person in this filed you should have an very good zeal for drawing and also you should be an person with great innovative skills and also imagination because if an person does not have the power to imagine then he can never be an successful person in the field of architectural engineering and hence if you have all these qualities only then you should go for an architectural engineering course
also along with all the above qualities you should also have an very good drawing skills because the architectural engineering is completely an drawing course and if you don't have interest in drawing then forget about this course ,
one of the best colleges to do the architectural engineering course is the school of planning and architecture new Delhi
to get admission in this college you b.arch examination of the all India engineering entrance examination and get an very good rank preferably above 200 to have an chance of getting admission in this college
you can have all the details of this college from the following link
http://spa.ac.in/
also the best way to prepare for the aieee examination is to take an coaching because its an very tough examination and also the competition is very high and hence you have to be having an good guidance to do well in this examination and specially the b.arch part because the drawing aptitude questions are completely new for any 12th class students and hence you should take proper coaching
20th June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?

can i choose architechture without writing NATA exam???
8th December 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

in 12 std which exams should i give for architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?