4th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age restriction for giving improvement exams? Procedure for enrollment?

Hello,

I am in engineering 1st year. I have got 59% in 12th hsc board exams. I want to take a drop now and give my hsc exam again. Do they have age restrictions? What is the procedure?

4th February 2016, 04:40 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any age restriction for giving improvement exams? Procedure for enrollment?

No, there is no age restriction for it but it should be done in the concluding year only and not a year or two after completion of your H.Sc. Therefore, if you have elapsed one year then I am sorry to say that you are no more eligible to appear for improvement examination any more.
4th February 2016, 04:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age restriction for giving improvement exams? Procedure for enrollment?

You should have opted for your improvement examination just after the results were out and not after a year as it is invalid now. The process is quite simple, you need to contact your school officials and ask them to provide you the improvement examination form and after filling up the form and submitting the examination fee, you would be eligible for improvement exam, but now I am sorry to say that you ain't eligible anymore.
4th February 2016, 04:54 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, there is no age restriction, you can appear for 10+2 board exam again if you want to improve your marks.

Procedure:

You can visit your previous school from which you appeared for board examinations. Ask administrative office of your school to enroll yourself for coming board exams.

You just need to pay required examination fees and documents required, you will be enrolled for coming board exams in next year.
4th February 2016, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no age restriction to appear in Improvement examinations. But, only candidates who have completed and qualified 12th standard in that year are eligible to appear in Improvement examinations only in that year, after that they are not eligible to appear in Improvement examinations. So, if you want to improve your aggregate then, you can drop a year and you can appear in 12th standard board examinations from NIOS Board.
5th February 2016, 12:21 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot improvement exam after a year gap.

Generally, the improvement exam is conducted after the declaration of the regular exam results and the candidate has to appear for improvement exam in the same academic year.

One cannot appear for improvement exam after being secured admission in engineering first year.

Even if you take a drop also, you are not eligible for improvement exams. So, it is advisable to continue your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?