15th April 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in studying 12th Science private CBSE School?

Respected Sir,
I am studying 12th Science in a Private School
of CBSE Board. I would like to know as I am
doing my schooling from Private school then
it is a barrier for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be a problem if I am not 17 years old when giving the 12th exam from CBSE board?
  2. Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if pursuing 12th Science from CBSE Private School?
  5. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  6. Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?
  7. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  8. List of free government or private CBSE schools for class 11 Medical stream?
  9. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  10. Is there any problem in 12th private to take admission in B.Tech?
  11. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  12. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  13. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Commerce exam privately from the same CBSE school?
  16. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if completed 12th with 80% from CBSE Private school?
  18. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
17th April 2015, 12:07 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any problem in studying 12th Science private CBSE School?

No, there is no problem if you are pursuing your class 12th from private board, As you are pursuing your class 12th from CBSE board which is a very renowned board, so you will not face any kind of problem in future.
17th April 2015, 12:15 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

It doesn't matters that you are a student of private school or government school , the thing matter which is Board but you are from CBSE Board and all the CBSE Board Schools have same syllabus and same study pattern so don't worry about that
18th April 2015, 10:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No , I do not feel so that there is any problem with private schools on pursuing the +2 as I was also a private school candidates . Only one problem is the fee structure is very high and they do not hear anything about it .
And other than this they are better than government school as due to following reasons :-

*Better Faculty .
*Better Infrastructure .
*Well developed Library and Practical .
*Proper Evaluation through examination .
18th April 2015, 11:30 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

No, its not a matter that you are studying 12th in private school that may be CBSE , ICSE etc. Board.
One things is necessary that in which board you are studying.
As you are studying in CBSE that's a better board then state level board.
So, forget that you are studying in private college and it will effect on my future study.
According to me just focus on your study and score good in 12th board exam.
12th April 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 11th class if I eligible to take admission in 12th class in open school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?