14th February 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?

Hello everyone
I want to do private 12th cbse in commerce stream
how do i admission please help me for i was in
Bhopal now in Raipur want to do private
12 the CBSE due to some problem occur in my family

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  2. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
  3. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  4. How to do graduation privately from Delhi after scoring 52% in 12th CBSe board?
  5. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Commerce exam privately from the same CBSE school?
  7. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  10. How can I prepare to score more than 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam? Commerce syllabus for preparation?
  11. How should I take admission in Delhi commerce? Where is the cutoff high?
  12. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  13. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  15. Commerce model question papers of 12th CBSE Board exam -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for 12th Commerce Board exam privately?
  17. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last 10 years question papers with solutions for class 12th commerce CBSE board
16th February 2015, 04:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?

You can pursue your 12th standard privately, by getting admission in National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). To get admission in NIOS at Raipur, you should visit raipur regional NIOS office and you should submit your application form by paying prescribed fee. you can download the application form from the following attachment.

Raipur Regional NIOS office :-
Sh.K.S. Upadhyay,
Regional Director, Regional Centre- Raipur
Address:-
BTI Ground,DIET Campus,
Shankar Nagar, Raipur,
Chhattisgarh.
Ph: 0771-2442147/67
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIOS Admission Form.pdf(2.29 MB, 79 views)
17th February 2015, 01:09 AM
anair

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?

You can pursue class 12 of the CBSE board in private. First of all you need to fill out the form for registering as a private candidate. The link to the site from where you can download the form is: http://http://cbse.nic.in/faq/pvtforms.htm
Download the form and take a print out.
Then fill out the form and you need to submit it at the mentioned branches of Syndicate bank.
Everything from the application form to the Challan is available at the above mentioned link.
Once you are registered you will be notified shortly by the regional CBSE office.
16th April 2015, 12:30 AM
SmilyRishu

There are many options for pursuing the higher secondary education by distance (privately). You can pursue your 12th standard privately from CBSE or from NIOS. For getting admission for private 12th standard you have fill up the admission form for the distance education. You can easily download the application form from the official website of the CBSE which is www.cbse.nic.in. Remember that you should have to fill the form with in the last date of submission otherwise you ar e not allowed to seat in the examination. After a certain time period of submission of exam application you will receive your admit card at your home address that you have provided at the time of application form. Take this admit card while going for the examination.
9th April 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in 11th can I get admission as a private student in 12th directly with commerce?
20th April 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in one subject in 11th, can I appear in cbse exam as a private student in 12th class directly with commerce?
17th March 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

If any student fail in class 11 in cbse board can fill form privy cbse for class 12 for board exam 12
17th March 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

If any student fail in class 11 in cbse board can fill form privy cbse for class 12 for board exam 12
5th October 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for 12th private form in CBSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?