17th September 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Are there CA firms offering articleship along with Shared Accommodation in Chennai?

I want to know the details of Chartered Accountant firms offering articleship, who also provide shared accommodation at nominal cost. The rent in Chennai is very high, and many of the CA aspirants are not able to bear the cost of boarding and lodging. Hence, I want to know whether there are any Chartered Accountant firms offering articleship, and also low cost shared accomodation in general, and for boys in particular.

14th May 2023, 04:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there CA firms offering articleship along with Shared Accommodation in Chennai?

Yes, it's true that if you do articleship in a city you need to bear charges but if you want to complete articleship at a nominal cost you can shift in North cities and take a rent at very nominal cost and traveling cost is also nominal and complete your articleship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?