15th November 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

List of all the four audit firms in India for Articleship training? I am pursuing CA

My name is dharshan . Iam pursuaing CA .I want to know the list of all big four audit firms in india for articleship traning along with firms adresses.

27th August 2015, 09:12 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of all the four audit firms in India for Articleship training? I am pursuing CA

List of audit firms

PWC

KPMG

Deloitte

Ernst & Young(known as EY)

RSM International

Grant Thornton International

Sahni Natrajan & Bahl (SNB)

SS Kothari
3rd February 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all the four audit firms in India for Articleship training? I am pursuing CA

i want to join ss kothari firm or any other firm for articleship.what is the procedure of taking admission in ss kothari firm.i have cleared both groups in first attempt in the result out on 2nd feb.2016..i want to join ss kothari firm so pls tell me what's the procedure of joining the firm .is there any online registration option for that ...pls asnwer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?