6th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 4th standard in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 4th standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit? -- [New]
  3. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  4. Requirements to migrate from UP State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  5. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  6. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  10. What is the admission procedure for joining 4th standard student in Military school?
  11. Detailed procedure to get admission in 4th standard of City International School, Pune?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in Merchant Navy or Military school after 4th std?
  14. List of Boarding schools in Bangalore offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to get the admission in Navy school for my ward in 5th standard?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Vacancies in St. Xavier School, Kolkata for 4th standard with procedure and fees?
4th March 2023, 01:14 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 4th standard in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?

The admission procedure for Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit may vary depending on the school's policies and procedures. However, generally, you can follow these steps for admission:
  • Obtain the admission form: You can obtain the admission form either by visiting the school office or by downloading it from the school's website.
  • Fill up the form: Fill up the admission form completely and accurately. Make sure you attach all the required documents, such as birth certificate, previous school report card, etc.
  • Submit the form: Submit the completed form along with the required documents to the school office.
  • Wait for the admission decision: After the submission of the admission form, the school will evaluate the application and inform you about the admission decision.
  • Complete the admission process: If your child's application is accepted, you will need to complete the admission process, which may include paying the admission fee, submitting additional documents, and attending an interview or entrance exam.

I recommend that you visit the school's official website or contact the school directly for more information about their specific admission procedures and requirements for 4th standard.
14th May 2023, 08:04 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 4th standard in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?

To get admission in class 4th standard in Ben Hur Public School there are few simple steps which you want to follow.

• Student should have pass previous year class i.e, 3th standard.
  • Visit on the school campus or official website to fill application form.
  • Fill all the essential details as on the government id.
  • After submitting all the details you will get the call from school officials for the entrance exam.
  • Entrance exam is totally basis on the previous year class syllabus. Some schools take admission after entrance exam, some will give admission directly.
  • After clearing and submitting fees student will get the admission.

I hope this information will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?