14th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Best Cost Accountant Firms in Mumbai to do articleship? How much stipend they provide?

Hello, I have appeared in CMA Intermediate exam from Mumbai and much sure to pass it. I want to know list of best Cost Accountant Firms in Mumbai to do articleship? How much stipend they provide?

18th August 2017, 01:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best Cost Accountant Firms in Mumbai to do articleship? How much stipend they provide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have appeared in CMA Intermediate exam from Mumbai and much sure to pass it. I want to know list of best Cost Accountant Firms in Mumbai to do articleship? How much stipend they provide?

Best cost accountant firms in Mumbai to do articleship is given below;

Devarajan Swaminathan & Co. - Website Link

R. Nanabhoy & Co. - Website Link

ASA & Associates - Website Link

Narayan S Acharya – Shiyam Nivas, 2nd Floor, Shivsena Bhavan Path, Dadar (W), Mumbai

M. Krishna – 20, Kavita, Hariharaputra Co-Op. Housing Society, Chedda Nagar, Chembur, Mumbai

Yashwant Ratilal Doshi – C-7/14, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Borivali West, Behind LIC Shopping Centre, Mumbai

Ajit Navnit Patel – Ajit Patel & Co. B/4, Anand Vihar, Dr. Raghunath Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai

Vikas Vinayak Deodhar – Deodhar & Co. 41, Anil Apartments, College Street, MTNL Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai

Than Mal Rathi – 501-Horizon, Amritvan Filmcity Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Partha Sarathi Guin – 48/43, Kalpataru Estate, Poonam Nagar, JV Link Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai

Stipend given to students is differ from one firm to another. Some of the firms provide Rs 10,000 per month as stipend and some more than Rs 10,000 also. Some small firms offer only Rs 6,000 for articleship.
11th February 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Cost Accountant Firms in Mumbai to do articleship? How much stipend they provide?

Hello, I have appeared in CMA Intermediate exam from Mumbai and I am cleared grp 2 and awiting for group 1 result I want to know list of best Cost Accountant Firms in Mumbai to do articleship.
30th March 2021, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can we so CMA Articleship in CA firm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?