23rd March 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

List of best firms of Lucknow for Articleship after IPCC? How much I can paid?

Hello sir, I have just completed IPCC exam and want to do Articleship from Lucknow. Please provide me list of best firms of Lucknow for it? How much I can paid?

Related Questions:
23rd January 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best firms of Lucknow for Articleship after IPCC? How much I can paid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have just completed IPCC exam and want to do Articleship from Lucknow. Please provide me list of best firms of Lucknow for it? How much I can paid?

List of the best firms of Lucknow for Articleship after IPCC is given below;

T S Rawal and Co - Official Website

Sarda Soni Associates - Official Website

J S Oberoi & Co - Official Website

A P Agarwal & Associates – Rajat Plaza 2, Block No 17-20, Opposite Union Bank of India, Ghat Road, Nagpur

Kamdar & Daga - Official Website

V V Surana & Co - Official Website

Svk & Co – 3rd Floor, Nipane Chamber, Opposite Chouhan Traders, Dharampeth, Nagpur

Demble Ramani & Company - Official Website

The stipend for the articleship training in Nagpur is around Rs 2,000 for the first year, it is around Rs 2,500 for the 2nd year and Rs 3,000 for the remaining period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?