17th January 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Thomson English school in Rajkot, Gujarat is a certified school?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know about THOMSON ENGLISH SCHOOL in RAJKOT(guj)
about it's education
is it certified school?

18th January 2015, 07:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Thomson English school in Rajkot, Gujarat is a certified school?

Thomson English school is considered as recognized one before 2010. But, in 2010 Shri R.P. Gupta, Secretary, Primary Education, Government of Gujarat announced the school as derecognized one, because it does not meet the required conditions such as playground, and he said that the school building has no permission from the concerned authorities. So, now the school was fighting against this issue legally. So, it is better to ignore it.
2nd February 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Thomson English school in Rajkot, Gujarat is a certified school?

Thomson English school was already close in July 2012. It's have not any Government Approval. If you have any one query please contact Rajkot District Education Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?