22nd December 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?

I have stop my study after 10 class for 3 years due to some family problem and now i want to study again and my age is 19 and i m very tensed about it may i take addimation in 11 class in school again but i fear of another student they will make fun of my. So any school is available for me in delhi . i want an english medim school . pls help me . ashish mandal
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  2. The best schools in Rajasthan for 11th class admission english medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board?
  4. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th?
  6. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  7. How to take admission in Delhi? Which is the best college for M.A history in English Medium
  8. Last date of submission of 11th form of Prabhujee English medium school?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  10. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap?
  11. Am i eligible to write Model School Exam after passing 10th in Kendriya Vidyalaya B.Com in open university in English Medium?
  12. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  13. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  14. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  15. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  16. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  17. Best English medium school affiliated to CBSE in Durgapur for class I to VI?
  18. How to take admission in ITI college of Nandnagri in Delhi? I have passed 10th in government school of Khajoori
31st December 2013, 04:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?

It is indeed a good decision to re-start your education again. You will get a lot of option for getting admitted in a regular school. Once you have decided to study further, you should not get mowed by anyone else’s mockery. You can apply in any of the CBSE schools after producing the gap certificate. You can also opt for NIOS as it will provide you the opportunity to study as per your convenience.
8th September 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?

I PASSED CLASS TENTH IN 2007..ND STUDIED ARTS ATER THAT..I ALWAYS WANTED TO PURSUE SCIENCE..BUT DUE TO VARIOUS FAMILY PROBLEMS I HAD TO TAKE ARTS..BUT AFTER BEING AN ma ,I STILL FEEL VERY DISSATISFIED WITH MYSELF..I WANT TO STUDY SCIENCE ND JOIN 11TH STANDARD..CAN YOU PLZ HELP WITH MY QUERY..
25th May 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I have to stop my study after 9 class for 5 years due to some family problem and now i want to study again and my age is 20 but i fear whether i will be able to get admission in some other school or not. So any school is available for me in delhi. I want an english medium school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?