22nd July 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Sanskrit of 10th PSEB Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a PSEB Board student. I want to study Sanskrit so that I can score full marks in the PSEB Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Sanskrit?

26th July 2019, 11:12 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Sanskrit of 10th PSEB Board exam?

Tips to score full marks in Sanskrit of 10th PSEB Board exam:-

- First of all understand your syllabus.

- Sanskrit is a very conceptual subject so try to understand each and every concept and practice as much as possible.

- Don't make grammatical mistakes in the sentence formation.

- Sanskrit grammar is quite easy and simple.

- Practice the question papers you have along with some mock tests.

- Practice all the previous year papers to analyse your weak and strong areas.

- Sanskrit is all about practice and you can memorize every thing required by writing them repeatedly.
26th July 2019, 12:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score full marks in Sanskrit of 10th board-

First of all make sure that you do not cram the things because Sanskrit is a language and understanding is must. If you understand the language you would be able to write on your own.

You might have heard that it is very easy to score full marks in Sanskrit if the candidate has grasp all the things by understanding.

It is very necessary to practice previous year question papers because these question papers will help you to analyse yourself that where you stand.

It is important to solve mock tests in order to analyse your weaknesses and strengths.
26th July 2019, 12:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score good marks in Sanskrit subject in 10th:

-Make a timetable and at least give one hour daily to Sanskrit subject in order to score 100% in the subject.

-First I would like to suggest you to download at least three previous year question papers of Sanskrit subject and analyse the question paper that what kind of questions are asked and prepare accordingly.

-Although Sanskrit is a language but still it needs understanding to understand the concept behind each story or theory.

-Once you have read your text book and practiced all the questions, now you should practice previous year question papers.

-Papers now practice mock tests to increase your speed.

-Keep faith in yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?