7th July 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Will I face any problem while applying for Civil Service exam if being a 12th NIOS student?

hello
i want to do nios with 12 well
what i face the problem to
achive the civil services exam?????
please tell me about it
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I face problem with NIOS 12th marksheet in engineering campus selection?
  2. How should I prepare to face interviews in civil services as I face serious problem in public speaking?
  3. How to become a CBI or IAS Officer?
  4. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  5. Is there any problem in getting job in any field or in any private companies of engineering after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  6. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  7. How to become an Air Port custom officer after completing B.Com?
  8. What problem will I face in future at the time of college placement after having drop of 3 year after 12th
  9. Is there any problem in getting job at private companies on the basis of NIOS?
  10. Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?
  11. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  12. Can I appear for IIT-JEE after studying 12th from NIOS -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is systematic proecture to become an IPS officer? I am studying in class 10th
  14. Am I eligible for admission in D Pharmacy after clearing 12th from NIOS?
  15. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board?
  16. How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?
  17. Will NIOS Delhi student get reservation in Delhi PMT after completing 12th from NIOS Delhi?
  18. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
12th September 2014, 01:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem while applying for Civil Service exam if being a 12th NIOS student?

NIOS was formed as a government initiative so that people who discontinued their education for some reason or are not willing to attend school and pay for it when all they are interested in is giving and passing exams.

It was never meant to become a problem for people in applying to various competitive exams, let alone government organized competitive examinations. And, it never does. You can surely do your 12th via NIOS and also sit, and perhaps clear, the civil services exam.
15th September 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I face any problem while applying for Civil Service exam if being a 12th NIOS student?

Sir i want to know the 10 & 12 class value from Aligarh Muslim university and wanted to know is it equally to CBSE Board or NIOS
22nd January 2023, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I have 12th class Marksheet from nios , after i completed my Graduation B sc , can I apply for upsc exams .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?