2nd April 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?

Sir,
If I pass Maths and English in first attempt of 12th NIOS and in compartmental exam I have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I have cleared Physics and Chemistry Practicals in first attempt. Am I eligible for JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET for Engineering entrance? Are there any Engineering collages in Andhra Pradesh which are giving admission without entrance exam by seeing the percentage of 12th NIOS. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  5. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  9. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  10. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if reappear in 12th from NIOS?
  12. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  13. An I eligible for BITSAT 2015 and JEE Main and Advanced 2015?
  14. Date of EAMCET 2011 exam? Admission for engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT college after qualifying in JEE advanced?
  17. Can I reappear directly in JEE Advanced after one year if qualified in JEE Main this year?
  18. Should I join Coaching class for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced from 12th standard?
10th April 2015, 08:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible for JEE Main and advanced and EAMCET for Engineering entrance exam.

Yes, you can get admission in many engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam, list for such college is below.

List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh which gives admission without entrance exam are :

• Sri Prakash College of Technology, East Godavari
  • Sri Satya Narayana College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole
  • Benaiah Institute of Technology and Sciences, Rajahmundry
  • Bharath Educational Society's Group of Institutions- Faculty of Engineering, Chittoor
  • Bonam Venkata Chalamayya College of Engineering, Rajahmundry
  • Chadalwada Venkta Subbaiah College of Engineering, Tirupati
  • Chintalapudi Engineering College, Guntur
  • Sri Venkateshwara University-DOMS, Tirupati
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University, Vijayawada
  • Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Vishakhapatnam
  • Grandhi Varalakshmi Venkata Rao Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram
  • Intellectual Institute of Technology, Anantapur
  • Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati
  • St. Mary's Engineering College, Guntur
  • Baba Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakhapatnam
  • Badari Institute of Technology and Sciences for Women, Kakinada
  • Chiranjeevi Reddy Group of Institutions- Faculty of Engineering, Anatapur
  • Dr Y S Rajasekhar Reddy Institute of Engineering and Technology, Cuddapah
  • Kakinada Institute of Engineering and Technology -II , Korangi
  • Madina Engineering College, Cuddapah
18th April 2015, 12:25 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?

Yes you are eligible for JEE(Main) and JEE (Advance) but you have to do hard work to clear these exams because admission in B-tech are provided on the basis of this entrance test
If you cannot get good marks in this exam then definitely good colleges are closed for you and then you have only one option if you really wanna to take admission in b-tech go for private colleges they will provides you admission

Some good colleges in Andhra Pradesh
1). Sri Venkateshwara University-DOMS, Tirupati
2). Acharya Nagarjuna University, Vijayawada
3). Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Vishakhapatnam
4). Grandhi Varalakshmi Venkata Rao Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram
5). Intellectual Institute of Technology, Anantapur
6). Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati
20th April 2015, 08:34 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
If I pass Maths and English in first attempt of 12th NIOS and in compartmental exam I have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I have cleared Physics and Chemistry Practicals in first attempt. Am I eligible for JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET for Engineering entrance? Are there any Engineering collages in Andhra Pradesh which are giving admission without entrance exam by seeing the percentage of 12th NIOS. Thank you
Sorry, you are not eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS.

You should have passed in first attempt to give these exams.

There are many private engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh that does not require EAMCET score. You can enroll in them. Since, you are very weak in subjects, I would suggest you to take up arts course.
26th July 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir , I am a b pharma student can I appear jee main entrance exam and I get admission in engineering college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?