28th June 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Tips to secure full marks in Mathematics of 12th Maharashtra Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and I am a Maharashtra Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can secure full marks in the Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

29th June 2018, 03:35 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to secure full marks in Mathematics of 12th Maharashtra Board exam

Tips to secure full marks in Mathematics of 12th Maharashtra Board exam :
  • Prepare a schedule. Allocate more time to those topics which have more weightage. Go through the blue print.
  • Prepare a booklet that contains all the formulas and revise them time to time.
  • Don't read your questions, solve them. Practice as much as you can.
  • Solve all the questions from the book as well as examples.
  • Keep your phone and video game away while you are studying.
  • Once you have completed your syllabus, start taking up mock tests and analyse what you have done wrong.
  • Solving mock papers will help you in time management, improving your speed and correcting your mistakes.
  • Solve previous question papers completely.
  • Eat and drink healthy. Exercise daily. Keep you body and mind fit.
  • In mathematics, practice is the key. So, keep practicing more and more.
29th June 2018, 12:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to secure full marks in Mathematics of 12th Maharashtra Board exam

As far as you are concerned about getting full marks in Mathematics in your Class 12th board examination then the only way it can be achieved is by practicing to solve the questions as much as you can which will enable you to work smartly when you appear in your board examination.

Further, in starting you should stick with your original NCERT Mathematics textbook and unless you complete the same you should avoid any other side-books with questions that are beyond the difficulty of board examination question papers. Once, you complete your NCERT book, you can refer to books by RS Aggarwal or Dr. RD Sharma for practicing more problems which are based on the pattern of board examination papers.

Also, before appearing in board examination, you must go through the previous year papers and sample papers of your Mathematics paper to have an exact idea regarding the pattern of examination, its difficulty level and time management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?