18th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Tips to secure full marks in Accountancy of 12th Telangana Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Telangana Board student. I want to practice Accountancy so that I can secure full marks in the Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Accountancy?

21st June 2018, 12:12 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Tips to secure full marks in Accountancy of 12th Telangana Board exam?

You will have to devote more of time towards your studies and only then you will be eligible to score more marks in your board examination, however some of the tips that you should keep in mind is mentioned below;

> Pay attention in your school of whatever is being taught to you and try to gather as much as possible and if you have any doubts clear it at that very moment.

> Note down all the important points the teacher says as it will help you in future.

> Make a habit of going through what you have been taught in school and revise it on regular basis.

> If you have availed private tuition, then you get more of you time in learning new things/topics and revising and clearing your doubts.

> Make a proper time table to work and play, don't be like studying always and no play, as it will make you mentally and physically dull.

> Most importantly, rest properly and eat well, as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.

> Follow the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will do well in your board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?