7th August 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Telangana Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Telangana Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

18th August 2018, 09:00 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Telangana Board exam

A famous proverb is '' Practise makes a man perfect''.
So, only way to score full marks in Mathematics is practise i.e how many times you have solved a single chapter or even whole book so that you know every detail about question available within chapter or book.

To score full marks, a student need to revise whole syllabus at least 5 to 6 times. For subjects like Science, Social Sciences and language subjects, only the basic book of board is enough to score full marks but in case of Mathematics, students need to solve one or two books other than basis board books.
Best book for Mathematics in 10th standard will be the book of R.S. Aggarwal and R.D. Sharma.
Schedule revision in your daily routine and try to include Mathematics for at least 2 hours daily with half hour for revision and on holidays spent at least 6 hours in revising the topics you have covered in last week or before.
In this way, you will come across most of the type of questions being asked in examination and you will be prepared for any type of question in examination.
Practise is important because solving a new type of problem directly at home is much easier than that at examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?