7th December 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for scoring 80 marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Dear Friends,
I would like to know that as I am weak in Mathematics but I am in 12th standard of WBCHSE Board. I have taken PCM. I just want to score atleast 80 marks in Mathematics. How it can be possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE?
  7. How to prepare for scoring 80 marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  9. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. What is the question pattern of 12th WBCHSE Board exams for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  11. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  12. Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  16. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  17. Where to download the accountancy sample question papers for 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
8th December 2015, 07:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for scoring 80 marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Mathematics is the subject in which you can not score more unless you do sufficient practice. Just follow simple steps:

>>First take the basic books for 10+2 mathematics of West Bengal Board. Starting from chapter, understand basic concepts of subject and then try to solve illustrative examples. Once you feel that you are able to solve questions with concept.

>>The second step is to solve exercise questions and now take out previous year papers of board examination and try to solve questions asked from that chapter in exam. This is because you will get confidence that you are able to solve board questions.

>>In similar style solve whole complete book. Revise at interval of one week whatever you read in last week.

Mathematics is all about practice. Before examination, solve practice papers.
8th December 2015, 10:28 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for scoring 80 marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Yes, why not you can score even more than 80% also but that Requires your hard work and determination.

Make your own notes and clear your basics from teachers.
Listen the teacher and ask query when your think so, don't hesitate.
Practice mock tests weekly is also important.
Practice previous year question papers is very helpful.
Practice each and every question of exercise of your text books.
8th December 2015, 10:49 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Just follow these following tips to secure more than 80 marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam :
  • Prepare a separate notebook or register for formulae, theorems and methodology.
  • Solve all the problems yourself.
  • Practice as much previous papers as you can.
  • Understand your 12th class syllabus properly.
  • Have a positive attitude always and try to learn.
  • Never ever miss your class.
  • Always do your homework and manage your time effectively.
  • Always revise and solve as much numericals as you can.
8th December 2015, 11:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics is very easy subject so first of all you simply have to change your thinking about your weakness. You can score good marks in maths also by just following the beow given tips :

** Make separate list of important formulas

** Study basic concepts from NCERT books and practice both examples and questions given in NCERT.

** Give extra attention to topics with higher marks weight age.

** Practice questions from previous year papers, sample papers and model papers

** Mange the time

** Refer reference books of R.D. Sharma, R.P.Sinha and R.S Agarwal for practice.
20th September 2019, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO GRAB ENTIRE MARKS IN WBCHSE BOARD MATHEMATICS? I AM CURRENTLY STUDYING IN 10 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?