23rd September 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am studying with WBCHSE Board and studying PCM Science. I am in 12th standard. I am good in Mathematics but I want to score full marks in Mathematics in my Board exam. I just want to know that is it possible to get full marks in Mathematics? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?
  7. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  8. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  9. What is the question pattern of 12th WBCHSE Board exams for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  10. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  11. Can I appear in NEET if secure 50% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. What is the least score in WBCHSE board exam to be eligible for the Inspire scholarship? -- [New]
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  16. Can I get full scholarship to study MBBS in AIIMS if secured 91% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  17. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. How can I prepare to score full marks in Chemistry of 12th RBSE Board exam?
14th October 2015, 12:36 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Yes, why not. I don't know if you know or not. But few years earlier the toppers from WBCHSE Board scored full marks in Mathematics. In fact once there was a topper scoring 999 out of 1000. How do you expect he got that score if he did not get full marks in Mathematics? So it is possible for a candidate to score as good as 100 marks. But you need to follow certain things in order to gain that.

1) Be very careful when you are copying the problem from the question paper on your answer paper. If you copy the wrong problem, that is, with wrong numerics, your sum will get all jumbled up and marks will be cut.

2) Study all the required formulae and rules in Mathematics very carefully. These are something that you really need to mug up. At the time of the examination you need to bring the correct formula from your memory that is applicable for the question.

3)Avoid silly mistakes when you are solving a problem. This will result only out of practise and nothing else. So be really careful.

4) Lastly practise as many problems as you can before the examination and therefore cut down on your television and video games.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?