1st June 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Are there any options available to study CA via distance learning mode like online classes?

Is there any distance education center for CA? I am a billing staff and I want to study CA via correspondence mode. Are there any tuition providers which offers online any time any where learning facility?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be provided with study materials for distance learning mode and how will the exam be conducted?
  2. What are the various options to do M.Tech, M.E or MS in Pune through distance learning mode?
  3. What is the maximum age bar to study LLB via distance learning mode?
  4. How to get admission in M.Sc. Chemistry Honours under correspondence mode?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  6. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  7. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  8. Where can i do M.Sc. in Fashion Technology through distance learning mode?
  9. Difference between distance mode and regular mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  11. PGDBA from Symbiosis College is valuable?
  12. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  13. How to do B.E in Metallurgy in distance learning mode
  14. Can we do job and graduation both at the same time?
  15. Which are the institutes that conduct practical training in distance learning?
  16. List of the institutes providing distance learning course in PGDHRM? Duration of course, fee, pattern and mode of exam?
  17. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  18. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
4th August 2018, 08:51 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Are there any options available to study CA via distance learning mode like online classes?

Yes there are various options available with the effect of Jio .
Takahsila Learning Pvt Ltd provides online coaching for CA , they provide chat support , books , 24*7 doubt support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?