15th July 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam?

How i prepare for enlish, hindi and child development and pedgogy paper in tet school service exam? What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam? Can someone please advice me the procedure which I can follow up?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Com graduate? Study Materials for preparation of its written exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  4. English question papers of last 5 years for preparation of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam
  5. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  6. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  7. Can i sit for West Bengal School service exam if i can't read Bengali?
  8. Am I eligible to attend West Bengal school service exam if I have scored 43% marks in Graduation?
  9. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  10. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  11. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  12. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. When the application form of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam will be released? From where I will get it?
  15. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  16. Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?
  17. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  18. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam in Chemistry?
15th July 2015, 04:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam?

The best way to prepare yourself for West Bengal School Service Exam is that you should be well aquainted with the syllabus of class 8-10 thoroughly, you should revise it daily and do some preparation for Aptitude also, as clearing the written round is also a very big challenge.

Therefore, try to maintain your time well and utilize it to the fullest.
15th July 2015, 05:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam?

You must practice each and every subject daily.
This is the best solution that is available to you if you want to crack the West Bengal School Service Examination.
You can also take admission to one of the coaching centers for the course of School Service Examination. It will be best for you as you will be provided regular assistance and all your doubts will be cleared by experts in the coaching center.
So this is another thing which you can do.
16th July 2015, 12:16 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Here is some tips for preparing your exam :

** First of all you must have to study by making a regular schedule.

** Studying without schedule is of no use.

** One more suggestion to you is that you should try to solve previous year question papers. It will helps you a lot.

** You can also test your knowledge time to time by attempting online mock tests.

** Revise as much as possible.

A brief information for your convenience :

Eligibility :

** You must have completed graduation or post graduation with minimum 50% marks from a well recognized university

Age limit:

** The maximum age limit is 37 years for this exam.

** Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.

Important dates :

** Issue of forms : 11 February 2015

** Last date : march 2015
16th July 2015, 12:22 AM
xiomi china

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i prepare for enlish, hindi and child development and pedgogy paper in tet school service exam? What is the best way to follow for preparation of West Bengal school service exam? Can someone please advice me the procedure which I can follow up?

Thank you!
You are going in the riht direction, the course you mentioned is absolutely right choice for getting into any central school. You can go for the coaching classes in orer to improve your present study that can be used for the students whom you are going to teach. Alsocyou can go for B.Ed course that is the professional way to get into school. And then you can apply in any central school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?