17th October 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of admission in AMU with 52.25 marks in 11th?

Sir, i have secured 52.25 marks in 11th. Sir, is there any chance for me to get selected in AMU. Please reply me fast sir. I am very nervous. Sir i am external.

17th October 2015, 11:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of admission in AMU with 52.25 marks in 11th?

AMU conducts the entrance examination for admission to various courses offered.

As you have completed class 11, you have to apply for bachelors degree courses.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying bachelors degree courses is that the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

The admission to the respective courses is based purely on the merit of the entrance examination. So, get a good rank in the entrance examination then you will get a seat in AMU.

Below I have attached the document which guides you the entire courses eligibility and procedure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMU admissions.pdf(5.24 MB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?