27th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Army school for 12th standard?

Sir/Mam, My son studied in central school till 9th. Passed 10th through open school and he is studying in I PUC commerce. I want to know whether he can join army/sainik school for 12th. Can you please give me the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  2. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification needed to take admission in 11th standard of Army School? Will I have to pass physical test?
  3. Can I join diploma after 10th if I wanted to join in Indian Army?
  4. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  6. Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to be a Doctor in Army?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  8. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  9. What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join different high school after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th NIOS with PCM & Language?
  11. Age criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Army Public School, Ballygaunge, Kolkata? -- [New]
  12. How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th
  13. What is the criteria to join Indian Army as a soldier?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to join army or military school in 11th standard? What is the procedure followed to apply?
  16. Is there possibility for me to join Army after completion of diploma without 12th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed to join Army school from childhood?
  18. Can I write NDA exam while studying class 11th commerce stream
29th January 2017, 11:08 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Army school for 12th standard?

Admission can only be given if the candidate passes the entrance exam of the school and its strictly based on merit basis and there is no physical test conducted by the school.
The candidates must pass their class 10 from a recognized board. The candidate has to take admission in class 11 to understand the procedure and syllabus completely or otherwise have to take permission from high authority to take direct admission in class 12.
29th January 2017, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to join Army school for 12th standard?

Most of the army schools don't offer direct admission in class 12th, unless it a case of transfer of parents of the student. If your son has studied open schooling, then he will face difficulty in getting admission in class 12th directly at any regular schools like army school.

Also, army schools have seats filled most of the time and it will be very difficult to find a seat in such schools which comes under central government. They conduct entrance exam for admission and one has to clear it with good marks.
29th January 2017, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if he has completed 10th Class from a recognized university and pursuing PUC from a recognized university then I am sure your son is eligible to join Army School. Make sure your son has completed 10th Class from a recognized board/ school in order to get admission into best Army schools that are available.
30th December 2021, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I take adm in class 2pcm in army public school kirkee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?