24th November 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification needed to take admission in 11th standard of Army School? Will I have to pass physical test?

Hello sir, I am Sneha, a girl student have passed 10th exam and want to join Army School for 11th standard. Please tell me about eligibility criteria and educational qualification needed for it? Will I have to pass physical test?

27th November 2016, 09:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification needed to take admission in 11th standard of Army School? Will I have to pass physical test?

First of all there is no such physical test conducted by the army school for admission of candidates in 11th standard, candidates only have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school and admission is provided strictly on merit basis.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board and their should not exceed 15 years in any case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?