29th September 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th class in Bihar board after getting failed in 11th CBSE?

Hi, I was in 11th class last year and got failed in CBSE exam. Now want to take admission in 11th calss in buhar board. Is it possible? please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  2. Can I transfer to class 12th CBSE Board from class 11th Bihar Board? -- [New]
  3. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  4. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  5. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to get direct admission in 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  7. How may I change board from cbse to Bhiar board in class 11th?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  9. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for NIOS student?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  11. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who gas failed in 11th of Haryana Board of Education?
  13. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  14. Can I take admission in class 12th CBSE board after failing 11th from ICSE board?
  15. Eligibility of doing nursing after getting failed in 11th class twice?
  16. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  18. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
13th October 2016, 08:29 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th class in Bihar board after getting failed in 11th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I was in 11th class last year and got failed in CBSE exam. Now want to take admission in 11th calss in buhar board. Is it possible? please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks
Yes, it is possible to take admission in class 11th on the basis of 10th level board examination marks. But, I would advice you not to switch board rather you should repeat class 11th once again from CBSE board itself. Because switching board will not help you in anyway, rather you will be facing lots of trouble during admission process so it is better for you to stay on that board and focus on your study.

But still you want to change the board from CBSE to Bihar Board so all you need to do is contact the respective school where you want to take admission, submit the necessary documents and respective fees and as well as migration certificate is a must during admission time.

For more details you can log on to : www.biharboard.ac.in/
14th October 2016, 08:40 PM
shiwangini raj

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th class in Bihar board after getting failed in 11th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes ,, you can change your board in class 11th..

But ,, once you change your board to bihar board then you will have to face some difficulties in Reading..
In Bihar board you may face language problems in the view of books available ...
Previously you stand in a better board ( CBSE) .. You should try to check your shelf that why you got failed in 11th,, then try to drive away your drawbacks and give your full attention in study which will provide you success further..

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?