31st December 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the limitations to appear in NTSE? Last date of form submission?

Hello
when is the last date for submission
of NTSE form for this session?
Is there any limit Or
restriction for participation????

1st January 2015, 04:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the limitations to appear in NTSE? Last date of form submission?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. Candidates who are studying 10th standard from any recognised school are eligible to appear in NTSE examination. There are no restrictions and limitations to appear in NTSE examination. Any candidate who is studying 10th standard from any recognised school are eligible to appear in NTSE examination.

Details Regarding NTSE Examination :-
NTSE examination is held in two stages as stage-I and stage-II. The NTSE stage-I examination is conducted by respective states/ union territories and the NTSE stage-II examination is conducted by NCERT throughout India. Candidates who have selected from NTSE stage-I examination are eligible to appear in NTSE stage-II examination.

NTSE 2014 Important Dates :-
Stage-I (State) :-
--> Last date of submission of application form :- August 31, 2014

--> Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands :-
November 1, 2014

--> Examination in all other States/UT :- November 2, 2014

Stage-II (National) :-
--> Examination in all States and UT :- May 10, 2015 (Sunday)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?