19th October 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?

I have 118 marks in pcm and catagory is obc so you can tell me what minimum marks in pcm group required for engenearing collage

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in PCM group in HSC to get admission in engineering college through AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  3. How much marks are required for admission in engineering college in PCM group?
  4. Minimum marks required to make PCM group?
  5. Details about IMT college of Gwalior? List of good private colleges in MP and other states?
  6. Required Marks to score in 12th Class with PCM to join Engineering?
  7. How much marks are required in PCM to get admission engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  9. Required Marks in PCM stream in Intermediate to get admission for B.Sc in IT?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering in Information Technology after scoring 64 marks out of 200 for PCM group in MHT CET?
  11. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria?
  12. How should I get admission in SSGMCE? I have scored 55 marks in PCM group
  13. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  14. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  15. IIT JEE: Is 60% marks required in best of five subjects or only in PCM subjects group? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  17. Am I eligible for admission in engineering with 132 marks/300 in PCM group in 12th?
  18. Can I get admission in engineering college after scoring 105 marks in PCM group?
21st October 2014, 05:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?

candidates who have 50 percent of the marks in intermediate are eligible for engineering admissions. But, the admission procedure will not depend upon the marks secured in intermediate. It will depend upon the entrance exam conducted by your state board. Each and every State will have different exams for making engineering admissions. And if you want, you can also attend for national competitive exams like AIEEE, BITSAT NEAT, etc. By attending these exams, you can get a seat in different colleges around India.
And some state boards are assigning weightage to intermediate marks. It will depend upon the state in which you have completed your intermediate.
So, try to know about the engineering entrance exam, which will be conducted in your state and apply for that exam.
21st October 2014, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?

Well the admission cut off for different colleges differ every year and we can't predict that this much marks will be enough for admission or not. Therefore, you must give you best in the entrance examination and leave the rest to the counselling.

Getting admission government colleges requires very good rank and you must have very good marks in the entrance to get admission in top colleges.

The marks you have got can get you admission surely but the college you will get depends on the counselling. There are many private engineering colleges these days and you will get admission in a engineering college but you must aim for a reputed college because quality education with good placement is what matters these days.
10th March 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

how many marks required in 12th in physics chemistry mathematics group to degree admission Mumbai University for obc cast
10th May 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

63.60% in 12th class can I have chances to get admission in any engineering colleges I'm from bihar board
25th May 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 132 marks in PCM group and i am open category student can i get RAM DEV BABA ENGG COLLEGE IN NAGPUR
25th May 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in pcm in hsc but when phy maths and electrons marks are taken into consideration score is above 50% . So am i eligible for cet considering physics maths and electronic marks ?
27th May 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have 133 marks in pcm group so you tell me can I get addmision in any mechanical engineering college
27th May 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I am hsc 56%33 and pcm 134 mark and jee mark 25 wantnt enjineering college admission want
27th May 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my persantage pcm 113 and mi St categories soo any help for admission of engineering college plZ suggestion thus comments
12th July 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have les then 50 % mark in pcm in 12 hsc who to proceed in Admition in engineering
4th June 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

l have 44 mark in PCM the government colleges give to admission no fee. l am poor so do not take fee
6th June 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I have 59% marks on 12th 134 pcm group and jee marks 90 what I have joint on aeronautical engineering college
9th June 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 137 in pcm in open category can i get admission in engineering in pune and i have given mht-cet and scored 60 in pcm
8th March 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49% in pcm in hsc but when physics maths and electrons marks are taken into consideration score is above 50%. So am i eligible for cet considering physics maths and computer help me out
30th May 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have not given entrance exam but I have 60% in bed and in com I have 193 so can I hate admission
29th May 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks in pcm is required for open category to have a admissions in engineering College in Maharashtra?
29th May 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have not given CET and scored 130 marks in pcm and 55% in hsc
31st May 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

134 mark in pcm group i am sc category student I an get ram dev baba college nagpur?
4th June 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I got 116 marks in pcm group and I belong to St category can i get admission in B.tech I have also clear the jee mains exam
5th June 2019, 09:12 PM
Pri anka

To get admission in any reputed engineering college, you need to get a good rank and score in jee mains exam along with 12th board percentage. It is good to have a percentage above 80%.
And it is better to get into top engineering college if you want a good future in your career. Otherwise doing engineering will be of no use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?