9th December 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?

Hi Sir,
I have only 57% in AHSEC Board of 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  3. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  4. Am I eligible for Assam CEE after scoring 56% marks (PCB) in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  6. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
  7. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  8. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  9. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  10. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  11. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  12. How many times can a candidate attempt for Assam CEE medical entrance exam?
  13. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  14. Can I appear for AIPMT, IIT JEE, Assam CEE if I am a private candidate with 75% marks
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate with 91% in 12th AHSEC? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  17. What is the date of Assam CEE exam?
  18. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year? -- [Most Discussed]
10th December 2015, 02:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have only 57% in AHSEC Board of 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for Assam CEE exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board of Assam with 45% marks with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for Assam CEE exam.

You must be a residential candidate of Assam.

Your age should be in between 16 to 24 years.
10th December 2015, 02:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?

Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) is an entrance examination which is conducted for admissions to Engineering and MBBS/BDS courses in Engineering & Medical colleges of Assam and the Regional Dental College of Guwahati.

Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE :-
1. You must be a domicile of Assam State.

2. You must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with at least aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board.

3. You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years as on 1st August of the year of examination. The upper age limit to appear in Assam CEE examination is 21 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates.
5th June 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, With due respect and humble submission I want know that what the lowest percentage required for B.Tech engineering in AEC from the board of AHSEC for OBC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?