21st February 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change school after class 9?

I want to change my school after completing 9 class bcoz i dont lyk my school so is it possible to change plz help me i m in trouble nd i want to go in hostel so plz tell me the procedure also and i m in cbse board......

22nd February 2015, 09:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to change school after class 9?

If you are interested to get your school changed after completion of your 9th standard, you need to obtain a Transfer certificate from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to get admission in 10th standard. Some schools conduts an entrance test for providing admissions to 10th standard, if the school you are going to take admission in 10th standard conducts an entrance test, then, you must have to qualify the entrance test to get admission in 10th standard.
22nd February 2015, 10:00 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Procedure to change the school after 9th:

There no special procedure to change the school after 9th class. You must submit the following certificates in new school in which you want to get admission.

1. 9th class pass certificate
2. Bonafide.
3. Transfer certificate(TC).

You need to submit all the above certificates along with application form.
22nd February 2015, 11:09 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change to another school, after the completion of your 9th standard. But, you can get admission in only some schools, because some top schools doesn't offer 10th standard admissions. To get admission in a new school, first you have to collect following documents, from the school, at which you are presently studying.
->9th standard pass certificate
->Transfer certificate
->Bonafide

After getting these certificates, you can apply for admission at a new school, by submitting your application along with the documents, which you have obtained from your present school.
27th February 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

how we can tranfer from one school to another school in new city after completing 9th and registration in cbse school .Is there any expenditure
26th February 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I read in APS I have my registration of class 9 from there and now I want to change my school to other APS
27th February 2017, 12:42 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I read in APS I have my registration of class 9 from there and now I want to change my school to other APS
Here APS means Army Public School which has a tendency to continue the study till the very end unless there is some serious circumstances arises.
Like transfer in other city - In that case nothing to worry just carry all the previous class documents & certificates and your admission in 10th standard is done.
Write a prior written application to the head of your school and put your concern there.
Thanks.
28th February 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my school from Multan board to Karachi.and I am student of 9th class.what is procedure and requirements?
22nd May 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission after class 9 in the sehwag international school , haryana can you tell me the procedure to change my school after class 9 and get admission in sehwag international school .Is it possible
22nd May 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in sehwag international school in class 10 what is the procedure ?is it possible to take admission in class 10 after studying class 9 from different school ? Please tell
22nd June 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, what is the procedure to change registration number from one school to another? I have pass my class 9 from another school and now joining in another school. I have been left out from appearing class 10 exam due to this registration problem. Give me some suggestion on this matter sir.May be i'am unknown to you,moreover you will not get any benefit by helping me,but sir For sure god will help you one day.i.e so called KARMA.Thank you sir.
28th March 2018, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

This year I have not appear the class x board exam due to some problems.My school denied to continue me as a class X student.Now I want to take admission as class X student in another cbsc school.what is the procedure and what is the effect of my class Ix registration in cbsc board.
30th August 2019, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

1--Sir I want to change my school after 9th to 10th class from CBSE to CBSE in the same city. My board registration is done in previous school.
So , what I do?
2--Is there any other process of changing school in the mid ninth class?
22nd October 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure of changing students name at class 9 icse
16th December 2019, 05:36 PM
Sreerag. K

you are interested to get your school changed after completion of your 9th standard, you need to obtain a Transfer certificate from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to get admission in 10th standard
26th February 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in class 10 in CBSE DElhi and my father transfer from Delhi to Kolkata he is working in NGO is it possible to take admission in Kolkata in CBSE School
6th April 2020, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I change state board to cbse board in class 9th to 10th
5th June 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of transfer from one school to another of 9 th class cbse 2020
25th September 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school of the student of11th due to transfer of a parents
25th September 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the school after 11thti same cbse board in other districts
28th February 2021, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How can i change my school in class 10th after completing class 9 and i have registered from government school and i wanna take admission in cbse board in class 10th..???
19th February 2022, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

can i change school after 9th from cbse to state board
21st June 2022, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

can o change my board after 9th registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?