31st March 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for changing school after 11th standard?

I want to take admission in a non attending school in class 12 to get time to study for engineering... Please Help me for this.. Some people are saying i cant because registration is done in class 11 th ..
Please please Help me.. im studying in 11 standard now .. only few months are left for 12 ..

31st March 2015, 12:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for changing school after 11th standard?

You can change to another school, after the completion of your 11th standard, but, you cannot change your education board. That's because you should pursue 11th and 12th standards, under the same education board. So, you have to join in 12th standard in a school, which is affiliated to the same board, under which you have completed your 11th standard.
To get admission in a new school, you need to collect following documents from your present school
1)11th standard pass certificate
2)Transfer certificate
3)Bonafide
After getting these certificates, you can apply for 12th standard admission at a new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?