20th February 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?

I have not promoted to class 12 in my school as i have got 30 % in accountancy can i get admission in other school in this academic year? What would be the procedure which I need to follow to do it? Can someone give me the information soon as I need to do it soon if not I would be repeating my 11th standard again

3rd March 2015, 11:33 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?

At first I want you to tell you that 40% is the minimum percentage of passing in any class so, whether you are in 11th or 12th that doesn't matter. So if you really got 30% then I think that you have failed in your examination and you might have to repeat your class so you can't do anything. But if you can change your school and give it a try then, you can get admission only in open school you are eligible for recognized board you have to repeat your class 11th again.
29th May 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?

Can I get admission in any college in West Bengal before appearing in compartment exam? I got compartment in Biology theory and exams will be held in mid July from CB SE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?