20th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Olympiad exam while in class 3?

How to apply in Olympiad exam when school is not registering it?

my daughter is in class 3.but her school does not conduct olympiad exam.then what is the procedure for applying n this exam? Can you please answer me on this with the information?

21st September 2015, 08:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Olympiad exam while in class 3?

I am sorry to say that there is no other way to apply for Olympiads if your school is not registering your child's name for it, as one cannot apply for Olympiads individually. Therefore, you should talk to higher school authorities to allow tour child to register for Olympiads(only if he us eligible for it).

If your school is not registered than I am sorry to say that your child cannot register for Olympiads anymore, however, in order to get your child enroll in Olympiads, your schools needs to registers itself for it and can then only get your child registered for it.
22nd September 2015, 11:02 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Olympiad exam while in class 3?

If the school is not registering for Olympiad exam, then there is no way to apply for the said examination because no one can apply for Olympiads individually. You should have a talk to the School management about the exam matter and request them to allow your ward to register for Olympiads (only if she is eligible for the same).
If the school regrets to register then I am sorry to say that your child will not be able to register for the Olympiads.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?