27th December 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Science & Maths Olympiad individually?

Respected Sir
Without help of school,
how to apply for science
and maths olympiad examination for class 2?
please reply as soon as possible

28th December 2014, 09:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Science & Maths Olympiad individually?

No, you cannot apply for Olympiad exam individually. You can appear for Olympiad exam only through your school. Most of the foundations, which conduct Olympiad exams will send their Application forms to the schools, which are registered with them. So, you cannot get even application forms outside. you can apply for Olympiad exam, only if you can represent your school.
13th December 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class 3 and very much interested in appearing in science and maths Olympiad exams but her school doesn't support at this stage. Please advise if she can apply individually.
29th July 2018, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

My son is in class 3 and very much interested in appearing in maths Olympiad exams but his school doesn't conduct Olympiad exams at this stage. Please advise if he can apply individually. He had appeared for maths Olympiad in his previous school in 1st and 2nd standard. Due to some personal reasons we had to change his school. But this school doesn't conduct Olympiad exams. Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?