14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for changing school in mid of the year?

My son is in 9 class in CBSE school in Kolhapur .As my husband is transferred to Bangalore we have to change the school after SA1.is it a compulsion to do CBSE registration in the school where he has done SA1 or we can do it from the school where he will be admitted in Bangalore.kindly reply to my query as the schools in Bangalore are denying admission

15th October 2016, 12:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for changing school in mid of the year?

No, it is not possible to change school in mid of the academic year. Even if you are ready to change school due to your personal problems, there are no schools which offer admissions in mid of the academic year.

After completion of 9th standard, you can take admission in 10th standard in Bangalore schools but, you can get admission in 9th standard in mid academic year. So, the best way is to you can keep your son in hostel till completion of his 9th standard and afterwards, you can take admission for him in 10th standard in Bangalore schools.
16th October 2016, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for changing school in mid of the year?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to change your son's school in the mid of the year in another state and another school, as there is no such provision for it.

Your child will either have to complete his 9th standard and then opt to change school under the same board in another city(under strict circumstances). You should keep in mind that the reason should be valid or else your plea can be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?