25th August 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school

My daughter is at Wuhan (China) studying in an international school doing with american curriculum, we are supposed to be back to India after her class 11 done.
Is it possible to get admission in class 12 in a CBSE broad school in India (Noida), will this swish over affect her to take up the all India pre-medical competition.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  5. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  7. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  8. Procedure and fee for admission in CBSE residential School in class 11th?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  10. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  14. How can I get transfer to study in Ranchi if pursuing 11th CBSE in Jamshedpur?
  15. What is the admission procedure of Class 11th?
  16. Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th
  17. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  18. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?
25th August 2015, 09:27 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school

Yes, she will be allowed to take admission in class 12th of CBSE. But she will have to face many problems. As the syllabus of both the boards are different. As she had already studied 11th from other board so, she will face difficulty in CBSE.
It will take time to adjust in new board.

You will required Transfer certificate from previous school, Migration certificate, Character certificate, Pass certificate of class 10th, Report card of class 11th etc.

I suggest you that it will be better if your daughter will complete her class 12th from the same board of class 11th.
26th August 2015, 12:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school

Yes, it is possible to take admission in CBSE in 12th standard for the student who has completed 11th from International board but it doesn't sounds a good idea as it will affect her preparation of 12th boards examination .
Since, the syllabus followed, question asked in the examination and technique to write answers to get good score is completely different in CBSE as compared to International board.
CBSE syllabus is best for preparation of All India Pre-Medical Test but studying the syllabus directly in 12th will affect preparation of boards.
If she had moved in CBSE 11th standard , it would have been best as she had enough time to understand all the stuffs of CBSE.
So, i will suggest to complete 12th from same boards then for preparation of medical entrance, admit her in coaching institutes such as Allen,Aakash for next years so that she can focus only one thing at one time which will help her to give her best in both boards and in entrance separately.
18th May 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure followed for getting admission in 12th class in cbse after doing 11th class from hbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?