17th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?

Friends,
My kid is studying in 9th class in CBSE Board. He is very much interested to join in RIMC School in 11th standard. What is the future plan to be adopted in 10th class so that he get admission? How I can get admission in 11th class?

11th July 2015, 09:02 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?

To get admission there is only one key, good score or good aggregate. Until class 10 there was no question of choosing a stream for specialization in future. Now there will be a chance to choose between Arts, Commerce and Science stream. Your son will face these as soon as he passes 10th standard. So from now on you have to plan which particular stream he would like to join. Think about all the advantages and disadvantages that every stream has. It is the question of your son's future. Not only does the stream matter, your son's choice matters hugely. He must decide which are the streams that he prefers the most. Now among those streams decide which are the ones that has good job prospects. If possible take him to career fair. There lot of experts come to mold the career of young achievers. They will guide your son which subject combinations to take and what to do in future. Based on that keep an eye on your son so that he improves in the subjects that he needs to, to get the designated percentage for applying in the stream of his choice. If he scores more than the cut-off criteria for a particular stream, then he will be eligible to apply for the stream of his choice in class 11 in the school that he prefers.
19th June 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

MY son wanted to join in RIMC .He gave once entrance exam but he failed,he wants to give again in class 11.How can he get the chance to give entrance of rimc ..
1st July 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in army school. He is interested to join RIMS. He is in class 11th and has taken humanities. Please guide us how he can get admission in RIMS?
30th October 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

My brother is still in 10th Std. After 10th he wants to join in RIMS. if he chooses to take Commerce, will he be eligible to get admission in RIMS? And what can be the percentage requirement for admission in RIMS? How much should be scored by the candidate to be eligible for appearing in the entrance exam for 11th Std in RIMS?
If not possible in 11th Std then after 12th which stream he must take for further admission in military college in Dehradun.
Please give some suggestions.
16th December 2017, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying 10 class he wants to join ring in 11 class how can he get admission
17th September 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son studying in 10th class. I want to join your school my son 11th class pl tell me how can my son joined your school
19th October 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in class 9th . I want to join your school in class 11th so please ensure me how I became part of your school
24th July 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in RIMC in class 11
13th December 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my brother is in standard 10th. He is highly interested in joining Rims.Can he go for the admission for 11th. So can u ensure me that is their the possibility of chance for getting admission in Rims.
10th March 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can get admission in class 9th in rimc
14th January 2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

My son wants study in RIMC after 10 ,what is the admission procedure?When will be the notification(2021-2022)?
4th April 2021, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

My son is in class X (ICSE) board can he get admission in RIMC class XI his date of birth is 26/09/2005.
10th May 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

If scored good marks means 90% above does RIMC give me addmision in there college please tell I really want to join RIMC.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?