31st May 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the reputation of christ church diocesan school, Patna?

I am a student of class vii and i am studying in c.c.d.s patna & i desperately want to know the reputation of my school.please answer my question. I need to understand this to see if it would be good to continue studies here or change school some where else. Please advice!

10th June 2015, 05:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the reputation of christ church diocesan school, Patna?

Christ Church Diocesan School, Patna is a reputed school and has produced many brilliant students in past years and it would not be a bad decision to continue your further studies from the same school.

However, if you wish you can even shift to a different school but it would be better if you continue your studies there itself.
11th June 2015, 12:17 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The School you are reading in Christ Church Diocesan School Patna is a very good School.
It has an overall good reputation.You can for now stop worrying about the status of your School and it will be best for you to concentrate more on your studies.
You should aim at getting very good marks for a better future.
Your School is a very good School and there is no doubt about it.
19th October 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

in this case i would say just change your school because i have studied in it and i observed that there is a very bad enviroment like abusing is common in every student and they also bully other weak students a lot beacause i also got bullied there in my opinion just leave that school .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?