13th April 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Reputation of Chaitanya Techno school of Bangaluru?

I wanna change school of my son after 9th to get admission in 10th from cbsc to cbsc.can i do it?what is reputation of CHAITANYATECHNO school of electronic city bengaluru?

17th March 2015, 07:56 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Reputation of Chaitanya Techno school of Bangaluru?

Yes, you can change your son's school. But only if your son has not got enrolled for registration for board exam. If registration is being done in class 10th then your son has to complete class 10th from that school only, otherwise he might have to repeat class 9th in other school and than again he has to get himself register for board.

In case you get the opportunity to get your son admission in another school these are the documents that should be shown at the time to admission.

Documents needed at the time of changing school:-

> Record of last school attended.

> Character certificate of previous school.

> Transfer certificate of previous school.

> Original Date of Birth Certificate.

Chaitanya Techno School is a reputed school of in Bengaluru it has also got some future scope as it prepare your student for JEE and medical exam after class 12th. So it is a good decision to get your son admission done in this school.

It is an advice that let your son complete his class 10th in present school only and after completing his class 10th leave the school and get your son admission done in Chaitanya Techno School.
18th March 2015, 05:29 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Reputation of Chaitanya Techno school of Bangaluru?

As per my information Chaitanya Techno School is a reputed school and staff is also well educated , so it's a good option , you can change the school its not easy but also not tough ,
You must need these certificates for migration
** Character certificate
** Migration certificate
** 9 class report card
** if school have any entrance test so in that case first you have to clear the test
** 2 passport size photos thats it other information you can get by the CT school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?