26th April 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Which school is better when compared with ICSE Christ Church or other schools in Jabalpur?

Which school is better when compared with ICSE Christ Church or other schools in Jabalpur? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible? I just wanted to select one school and right now am confused on which one to be selected. Thanks!

27th April 2015, 08:58 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Which school is better when compared with ICSE Christ Church or other schools in Jabalpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which school is better when compared with ICSE Christ Church or other schools in Jabalpur? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible? I just wanted to select one school and right now am confused on which one to be selected. Thanks!

Since, the Quality of the Education depends on the Education Board as well as the School. So, ICSE as well as the second one CBSE both are the good boards. So, you must opt better School. Since, Christ church seems to be better one, so i can recommend you for the Christ church as well.
27th April 2015, 11:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which school is better when compared with ICSE Christ Church or other schools in Jabalpur?

ICSE Christ Church is the best School around Jabalpur.
The rest of the Schools are good but the ICSE Christ Church School is the best School as it has all the basic requirements that a student needs.
The Infrastructure of the School is the best among all the Schools that are available in Jabalpur.
Also the Faculty of the School is very good.The administration is also very good.
The best aspect of the School is that all the students passing out from the School in general Scores pretty good marks and the results of the students speaks for itself about the School and the way its run.
So if you are to get chance in the ICSE Christ Church School then you should not think twice and you should get yourself admitted as quickly as possible.
28th April 2015, 01:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is better when compared with ICSE Christ Church or other schools in Jabalpur?

ICSE Christ Church school is a good school but there are few other schools also in Jabalpur, which are considered as good schools.

Below I have mentioned the names of some good schools other than Christ Churh School in Jabalpur.

Therefore, kindly have a look at it.

> Gyan Ganga International School
Address: Garha, Jabalpur - 482003, Bypass Junction
Phone: +(91)-761-2672233, +(91)-8827108857

> Joy Senior Secondary School
Address: Plot A Scheme No 5/14, Vijay Nagar,Cherital Ward, Jabalpur, Jabalpur - 482001
Phone: +(91)-761-2641049

> ST Xaviers High School
Address: Jabalpur HO, Jabalpur - 482001, Damoh Naka, Shantinagar
Phone: +(91)-761-4009046, 4008133

> ST Xaviers High School
Address: Jabalpur HO, Jabalpur - 482001, Ratan Nagar, Near Gupteshwar
Phone: +(91)-761-4043557, 4042557

However, Christ Church School is a well reputed and is considered to provide standard education with good discipline.

Christ Church School is better on the grounds that the school stresses more on the overall development of the child by giving good number of exposures through various co-curricular activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?