24th December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?

I belong to reserved category of delhi. My parents stay in Gurgaon. Can I study in cbse school of Gurgaon and still take the benefit of reservation of delhi as I hold reservation certificate of delhi and I also hold proof of domicile of delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. List of enclosures to be submitted along with CLAT form?
  3. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  5. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  6. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  7. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  8. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  9. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  10. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  11. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  12. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  13. Will I be considered for 85% reservation quota in DTU for Delhi?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  16. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  17. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  18. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
24th December 2014, 09:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?

No, you cannot get same reservation benefits in Gurgaon, which you have got in Delhi. Because, you are not a domicile of Haryana, only domicile of the Haryana state can get the reservation benefits, which are implemented in the Haryana state. And you cannot take the benefit of reservations of Delhi, by staying in Gurgaon. But, you can join in any CBSE school and you can continue your education.
25th December 2014, 02:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?

Yes,you can take the benefit of reservation in Delhi but you need to show the domicile certificate of Delhi to the concerned authority. Usually a permanent residence or residence of more than five years is required to get domicile certificate. Since you are from reserved category of Delhi, so you can get the domicile of Delhi from the BDO or Panchayat president or SDO or District Magistrate from the place of Delhi where you belong. However, you might need to convince the concerned person to provide you the domicile certificate in case he/she denies since you are not staying in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?