19th January 2016, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the role of co-curricular activities in getting admission in CBSE board school in 11th?

I am looking forward to get admission in 11th class under CBSE board. I want to know about the role of my co curricular activities in getting admission there. So please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which CBSE school I can apply for getting the admission in 11th?
  2. How to actively participate in co-curricular activities during school time?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  6. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  7. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  8. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  9. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  10. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  11. Is Extra curricular activities important for overall development of school students?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  13. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  14. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  15. CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 7th standard and possess curricular activities in Hyderabad?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  17. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  18. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
20th January 2016, 12:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the role of co-curricular activities in getting admission in CBSE board school in 11th?

Co-curricular activities plays an important role during the admission of any candidate as it depicts the sportsmanship inside a student and for any school it's students are it's biggest assets.

Therefore, if you have participated in some co-curricular activities and do have certificates of it, you are definitely going to be benefited through it.
20th January 2016, 04:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the role of co-curricular activities in getting admission in CBSE board school in 11th?

To avail admission in CBSE board school, the candidate has satisfy the following requirements:-

* Candidate must have passed class 10 from a recognized board of education.

* Candidate must have to meet the age requirements as determined by state/ U.T.

* Candidate has to produce the Transfer certificate and bonafide from a previous school which is countersigned by the head of the institution.

Having co-curricular activities doesn't guarantee the admission but it is good if you have certificates of your co-curricular activities to boost yourself. The college authorities will not take into consideration the co-curricular activities to offer admission.
31st August 2021, 03:51 PM
Abhi63505

Smile Re: What is the role of co-curricular activities in getting admission in CBSE board school in 11th?

Hello, feels good that you're into co-curricular activities.

If you're good in some sports or other activities, then you can get an admission from the sports quota.

Other than that, you can also get preference from other students as you're not just into books. Schools nowadays looks other things also, and not only the academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?