30th January 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the school fee for a grade 1 learner in Sathya Sai primary school?

How much is a school fee for a grade 1 learner and how many grades does sathya sai primary have. can my child be accepted now in January? Can you please give me the fees details soon as possible? Awaiting for the right information.

31st January 2016, 10:28 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the school fee for a grade 1 learner in Sathya Sai primary school?

Visit the school and buy a prospectus from their office because you will get the details about the fee structure in prospectus. You can also discuss at fee counter they will also helps you. For more information visit their official website CHICK HERE
15th February 2016, 10:51 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the school fee for a grade 1 learner in Sathya Sai primary school?

Satya Sai School as you know is a boarding school with hostel facilities. So the fee structure includes tuition fee along with hostel charges. The fee structure for class 1-2 is Rs.15000 as tuition fee and Rs. 29000 as hostel charges.
22nd March 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the school fee in srisatya Sai primary school for grade 3 learner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?