7th May 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join LKG class in Saty Sai Primary school?

My daughter 4 years date of birth how to joined school admission details send. What is the criteria followed? Provide me the complete procedure and steps which we need to follow up for joining in Saty Sai Primary school? Awaiting for the reply!

7th May 2015, 11:30 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to join LKG class in Saty Sai Primary school?

Sri sathya sai school has an open-admission policy.And you can collect application forms from school office personally or by sending D.D The selection is done on the basis of merit and the transfer Certificate of the previous school of your son is required because the date of birth recorded in the T.C. will be accepted. Request for any change in date of birth at a later date is not entertained.

All newly admitted students shall be on probation for a period of one year during which he/she can be asked to leave, if found unsuitable for the school. The decision of the school in this matter shall be final.

Before a pupil can be enrolled, the enrollment form and other necessary papers must be completed by the parents or guardian.

Students can be removed from the school roll by the school authorities on any one of the following grounds:-
a) Consistent academic weakness.
b) Indiscipline.
c) Over age (students who exceed the age limit for All India Senior School Certificate Examination).

School Uniform

I. Boys:
Class I to VII
Sky Blue Shirts and Dark Navy Blue Trousers.
White Shirts and White Trousers.

II. Girls:
Class I to VI
Dark Navy Blue Tunic and Sky Blue Shirts.
White Tunic and Shirts.
7th May 2015, 01:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join LKG class in Saty Sai Primary school?

I am sorry to say that. now your child is not eligible for admission in Sri Satya Sai Primary School, because Sri Satya Sai Primary School offer admission from Class I and to get admission in Class I, the child should have minimum 5 1/2 years of age, but your child is only four years old. So, now she is not eligible for admission in Sri Satya Sai Primary School.

Admission Procedure:-
To get admission in this school, first you have to submit a application form. You can get the Application form from school office or by sending a DD of Rs.100 in favour of Principal,
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School,
Prasanthi Nilayam
Then you should fill up and submit that application form. Then the school officials will review your child's application and will intimate you, if the application is selected.
7th May 2015, 03:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join LKG class in Saty Sai Primary school?

Below is mentioned the eligibility criteria for admission in LKG in Saty Sai Primary school.

Kindly have a look.

Eligibility:

> The minimum age of your child should not be less than 3 years and the maximum should not exceed the age of 4.

> For admission in LKG, basically there is no examination held, there will only be an interview just to see the child's behaviour and whether is well acquainted with basic knowledge or not.

> The interview session will be however, for both the child and it's parents.

> Selection or rejection for admission of the candidate will be announced on the given date by the committee.
7th May 2015, 07:01 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to get your child admitted in Saty Sai Primary school, the minimum age of your child must be more than 5 and a half years old and as your child is 4 years old, so you need to wait for one and a half year more.

The admission procedure are as follows:-

> Collect the admission for from the school.

> Then with the following documents photocopy which I am listing below submit your form to the school along with the demand draft in the favour of school principle.

* Original Date of birth certificate of your child.
* Identity proof of the parents.
* If you have any other documents of your child like ration card then submit the photocopy of it.
7th May 2015, 10:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidate will get admission if he/ she meet the respective eligibility criteria. If you meet the eligibility criteria, then obtain the application form from the respective school along with the prescribed fee. After filling the application form submit it at same address. Selection of the candidate's will be finalized by the school committee.
12th September 2017, 09:53 AM
imdheeresh

Dear guardian
As this very differ school to school to get enrollment.
Some playschool does not require so many documents regarding admission it.
As 5 years is minimum to get admission in lkg group.
You should visit school personally and do inquiry regarding the admission procedure
Enrollment fees
Minimum age
Aadhar card requirement
Admission procedure
On merit base which performed at enrollment time or direct admission
Etc.
After agreeing you can go for further activities
Thnx
30th March 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

My brother son at age of 5 years how to joined sathya sai primary school. Please send me a details sir
6th October 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

My children's are studying in UKG we want to join in sathya sai primary school for the 1st standard so i need complete details about fee from 1st to 10th
10th April 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

For Lkg admission when and where form available ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?