6th November 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Commerce subjects to get admission in South Zone School?

Good morning sir, in south zone school in 11 class in admission for commerce in which percent on delhi? I want admission in south zone which percent in commerce subject do i need for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  2. How much percentage is required to take admission in commerce stream in Indira Gandhi Memorial School
  3. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  4. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  5. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  6. Which are the residential girl schools under WB board?
  7. Better CBSE in Patna? Percentage required and fees?
  8. How may I get FCI management trainee paper in North East and South Zone? How may I get details
  9. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which school can I get after passing 10th and commerce? What is the percentage required?
  11. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
  12. Last 5 years question papers of 12th commerce CBSE Ajmer Zone of all subjects?
  13. When are the results of Prasara Bharathi of south zone?
  14. What is the procedure and how much percentage is required to get admission in B.Com course in SD college of commerce, Chandigarh?
  15. Previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India of Management Trainee?
  16. Procedure of admission in class 1 at South Point School, Kolkata?
  17. Would I be selected in Prasar Bharti? My CML rank is 136, and category rank is 43 for south zone and total vacancy for south zone is 50
  18. FCI model question papers for south zone? Previous years question papers?
7th March 2015, 02:37 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Percentage required in Commerce subjects to get admission in South Zone School?

There are lots of career opportunities in the field. It is one of the top career choices made by students in India. A graduate after completion of his/her course can initially join as a trainee or an accountant. Accountants can also seek employment in various sectors such as in government and private sectors, UG: For admission in a bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination with commerce subjects such as accounts, maths and economics.. The duration for this course is 3 years, some of its specialized fields are Tax, Audit, Financial,
Budget Analysis, Corporate Finance, Real Estate Finance, International Finance,
Management Accounting and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?