30th December 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream

I ve completed my 10th with 63% and +2 in commerce stream with 75% now m continuing my graduation in b.com final year..suggest me what should i choose after graduation

31st December 2012, 08:40 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream

After completing Graduation in Commerce there are so many option for higher studies as well as job opportunities which you can choose as per your interest and abilty.

After B.Com. you can opt for any post Graduation course like:-

-M.Com. - Master of Commerce
-MBA - Master of Business Administration
-MCA - Master of Computer Application

You can opt for any professional course like:-

-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law
-CA- Chartered Accountancy
-CS - Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountant

You can apply for job in defence, banking and Administrative sector after B.Com.

You can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC to join Indian Military and Officer's Training Academy

You can apply for bank Clerical and P.O.(Probationary Officer) job by appearing its exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS.

You can also apply for Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC to become an IAS/IPS/IES/IRS etc. officer.
31st December 2012, 10:42 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I ve completed my 10th with 63% and +2 in commerce stream with 75% now m continuing my graduation in b.com final year..suggest me what should i choose after graduation
After Graduation there are various courses which you can do for Higher studies.These courses are:-

>>MCA(Master of Computer Application) :- You will only Eligible to take Admission in this course if you have studied statistics/Mathematics as one of the Subject in Graduation.

Your Minimum marks in Graduation as well as in 10+2 should be 60%.

In order to take Admission in this course,your age should not be above 21 years.

The List of Entrance Exams in which you will have to appear in order to take Admission in MCA are:-

>>AIMCET.
>>NIMCET.
>>TANCET.
>>BHU-JEE.
>>BITSAT.
>>JNU-JEE.
>>OJEE.
>>WBJEE.
>>MAH-CET.
etc

The Syllabus for these Exams are:-

>>Quantitative Reasoning.
>>English Grammar.
>>General Knowledge.
>>Mathematics (From 10+2 level).

>>MBA(Master of Business Administration) - In order to take Admission in this course,your minimum educational qualification should be Graduation pass out in any stream from Recognized university.
Your minimum Marks in Graduation should be 50%.
There is NO Age Limit for taking Admission in this course.
The List of Entrance Exams in which you can appear for taking Admission in this course are:-
>>CAT.
>>XAT.
>>MAT.
>>SNAP.
>>FMS.
>>CMAT.
etc

The Syllabus for these Entrance Exams are:-

>>Quantitative Ability.
>>Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
>>General English.
>>General Knowledge.

31st December 2012, 05:16 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

There are many options for you after B.com. They are as follows:
  1. CA course: Since you have already completed your graduation you are eligible to write IPCC EXAM directly which is required for CA.
  2. M.com: If you wish for higher studies in this field M.com is a good option for you.
  3. Banking jobs: You can write CWE and IBPS exams through which you can get jobs for clerk or PO posts in PSU banks.
  4. MBA: This course is in great demand at present so its a best course for you if you wish to work in corporate world with top companys.

Choose whatever you feel will be good for you.

Best of luck!
11th July 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure regarding to c.a after 2.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?