18th December 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after 12th to enter in the Pharmacy field?

I am now in 12th and I want to know that after 12th board, what should i do to make a career in Pharmacy field. Please help me. Please reply.

18th December 2015, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after 12th to enter in the Pharmacy field?

First of all you have to pass class 12th with PCB or PCM stream, then only you will become eligible for pharmacy field. Admission will be through entrance exam which is mostly conducted along with the engineering entrance exam.

State technical universities conduct the entrance exam for various professional courses along with B.Pharmacy. You can appear for it if you want to enter this field. For diploma in pharmacy you have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam.
21st December 2015, 12:00 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To enter into the field of Pharmacy, first you have to complete your class 12th with PCB as a subject, then only a candidate will be eligible for Pharmacy.
After that a candidate has to appear in the Entrance Examination to take admission under B.Pharmacy. So, after completing 12th just prepare yourself for the entrance. Qualifying in the same you can take admission under Pharmacy.
22nd December 2015, 03:16 AM
rituja mukherjee

These days it is almost compulsory to have Science in +2 level to take up the course of B.Pharm. If you have already taken science in +2 level then you are already in the right track. The course content of B.Pharm is a combination of many subjects like bio chemistry, chemistry, biology and others. One will not be able to understand the subject if he/she doesn't have a science background. There are a number of govt and private colleges that offer this course. Many of them take admission on the basis of marks while others arrange for entrance test to check your basic understanding. The reputed colleges also offer campus interview options as well as training facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?