22nd October 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do during the gap after giving 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

Sir, I am preparing for the 10th Maharashtra Board exam. I have my Board exam in few months. I want to know that after giving exams of 10th, what I do during the gap? As I know my result will come in almost 3 months. So, in this gap I want to do something which gives me benefit. So, kindly suggest me something.

28th October 2019, 10:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do during the gap after giving 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

During those three months you can join any coaching classes related to the course which you want to pursue after 12th standard so that you can get some knowledge prior to that course and it will definitely going to help you out in your entrance exam as well.

Or you can also join some dance classes, singing classes as per your hobbies in order to excelt in it and make yourself stress free.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?