22nd July 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and last date to apply for BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

Hello,
What is the last date for applying in BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi? Please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and last date to apply for BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi? -- [New]
  2. What is the date and time of entrance exam of BCA course in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  3. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  4. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  5. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  6. Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi
  8. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  9. What is the last date to apply in BCA xavier college?
  10. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  11. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  12. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  14. Top 10 colleges offering BSc Forestry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure of St xaviers college Ranchi
  16. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  17. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  18. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
23rd July 2015, 09:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and last date to apply for BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What is the last date for applying in BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi? Please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying? Waiting for your reply.
Eligibility criteria for BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi:-

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.

For last date of application and admission procedure, you should contact to below given address.

St. Xavier's College, Ranchi
Address: Location : St. Xavier's College (Autonomous) Post Box- 9, Ranchi - 834001, Jharkhand. Phone: 0651 -2214301, 2214935 (o) Fax: 0651-2207672
11th July 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and last date to apply for BCA course in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

sir i want to take admision in Xavier collage ranchi for BCA what is last date please reply sir. Thankyou
12th August 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I haven't taken CS/IP as optional subjects in class 12 rather than I have opted F.Arts and Phe. Am I eligible for doing BCA and MCA courses .
31st August 2016, 10:04 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

St. Xavier's College Ranchi: BCA eligibility criteria:

1. Intermediate of Science with Mathematics.
2. At least 50%marks in English and overall 50% in 12th.

The applications are available usually in the month of May after publishing of JAC board result.

You can only get admission after qualifying the entrance test.
Each year after publishing of online application you can apply within 1 month.
The last date for different different boards is different, and this details is only available at the time of admission.

For more details you can contact to: St. Xavier's College, Ranchi, Address: Dr. Camil Bulcke Path, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Phone: 0651 221 4301
or goto : www.sxcran.org
12th September 2016, 12:30 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Eligibility to apply for BCA course in ST.Xavir's College:
Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Agg 60% and Math 60%
Physics + Math compulsory.
You can get admission after qualifying the entrance exam.

for more Information you may visit http://www.sxccal.edu/
26th May 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for applying admission in st Xavier's college if a student wants to pursue study in it with bca
3rd June 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a bio student and I want to do BCA from st.Xavier's college ranchi. I had cs as my subject in class 12.can I take admission in st.Xavier's college ???
7th June 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BCA course from st Xavier college ranchi I am maths student can I do bca and please tell me what is the last date of online application form submit date
19th April 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

26th May 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I as a commerce student take admission in BCA. I was having informatics practices as my subject in class 12
4th June 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

If any compart or failed candidate clears the entrance exam, the candidates are allowed to take admission ?
23rd September 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can commerce students are eligible for BCA couse?
18th July 2020, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

arts stream student can apply BCA form in xavier?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?