1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do during the gap after giving 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Sir, I am preparing for 10th WBBSE Board exam. I have my Board exam next month. I want to know that after giving exam of 10th, what I do in the gap. As I know my result will comes in almost 2-3 months. So, in this gap I want to do something which give me benefit. So, kindly suggest me something..

11th March 2018, 12:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do during the gap after giving 10th WBBSE Board exam?

First of all, you need to decide what you want to pursue next. Your stream can guide your preparation. Suppose you select science stream then read 11th standard books, try to understand and solve mathematics of 11th.

Apart from these things, develop a habit of reading newspaper, work on vocabulary development etc. These are not part of curriculum but definitely adds to personality development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?