20th August 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in IISER being a non-biology student?

I wish to do the bs -ms in iiser.but i m not a bio student . i've taken fashion as my optional sub instead of bio in the science stream. bt as bio is needed 4 the iiser aptitude test what shall i do?is there any choice in the questions as it is 4 the kvpy exam?

23rd August 2014, 12:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in IISER being a non-biology student?

You can get admission in IISER after appearing and qualifying in JEE Main and JEE Advanced. As far as I know students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths are definitely eligible for JEE Main and JEE Advanced.

Hence, don't worry if you haven't studied Biology in 10+2 because, that is not essential if you want to get admission in IISER through JEE Main and Advanced.

There are other ways too for admission into IISER like through KVPY qualifying and through IISER Aptitude Test. Those who have got very good marks in 10+2 and are eligible for INSPIRE scholarship can apply for IISER Aptitude Test and after qualifying will be eligible for admission into 5 year BS-MS Dual Degree Program.
9th February 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in IISER being a non-biology student?

Is admission to iiser based on the preference that we give in the application form? Iam not a bio student and i prefer physics at iiser.so will my bio marks be considered in the entrance test to iiser?
11th June 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Should I take PCM group in 11and 12 to take admission in IISER via SBC (state board channel )channel ?
31st March 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can student get admission in iiser by opting PCM in 12th standard while he\she clear kvpy in 12th or IIT jee mains and advance??
11th August 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in iiser by scoring 90% marks in 12 and cracking CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?